174 Middletown Blvd. Suite 300
Langhorne, PA 19047
Phone (215) 752-5282
Fax (215) 701-4175
Helping to Protect the Legal Rights of the Less Fortunate
I began my legal career volunteering as an advocate for indigent clients at Bucks County Legal Aid in Bristol, Pennsylvania. I completed the volunteer work between my first and second years of law school. Through that volunteer work, I developed a passion for protecting the rights of my community’s disadvantaged members, whether by helping them with license suspension issues, landlord-tenant problems, or unethical debt collectors.
The Beginning of My Career as a Criminal Defense Lawyer
I successfully defended individuals in juvenile court, criminal court, and civil proceedings under the Pennsylvania Mental Health Procedures Act as a Deputy Public Defender in the Bucks County Public Defender’s Office.
The criminal court judges in Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County have appointed me to represent more than 1,000 persons facing criminal charges ranging from lower-level misdemeanors to first-degree felonies, including murder.
I Fight for My Clients
Many cases involved individuals the police have falsely accused of committing a crime. In addition, I have also defended individuals charged with high-profile drug trafficking and violent felony offenses in Bucks County, Montgomery County, and the surrounding counties. Finally, I have developed extensive courtroom experience by representing individuals in more than 100 criminal trials.
I am passionate about using my skills and experience to protect the rights of the individuals I represent in court, including those charged with criminal offenses. Above all, I will never forget that the individuals I defend have their own lives, jobs, and families.
Also, I understand the deep anxiety and uncertainty that a client and their family go through when that individual faces the possibility of being convicted of a criminal offense.
In addition, I recognize that when the police charge you with a crime, it can be one of the most stressful and anxiety-producing experiences you can ever go through. Therefore, I work tirelessly to help my clients avoid time in jail, loss of driving privileges, and the other severe consequences of a criminal conviction.
I Developed an Extremely Successful Record in Defending DUI Cases
Through my experience as a criminal defense attorney, I have developed a reputation for thorough and comprehensive preparation and defense of individuals charged with driving under the influence (DUI) offenses.
DUI defense requires specific knowledge of Pennsylvania state law, fundamental physics, human physiology, and chemistry. In addition, I understand the devastating impact a DUI conviction can have on an individual’s family, reputation, and ability to make a living.
I am committed to providing a personal level of support, accessibility, and exceptional legal guidance to individuals charged with DUI or other criminal offenses. I will always work hard to earn the trust placed in me by those I defend in court.
AREAS OF MY CRIMINAL DEFENSE PRACTICE
- Pennsylvania DUI Penalties
- PA DUI Defenses
- House Arrest for Montgomery County DUI
- Bucks County DUI Restrictive Probation
- PA Ignition Interlock License Lawyer
- Bucks County Drug Possession Diversion Programs
- Pennsylvania ARD Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Criminal Record Expungement Lawyer
- Self-Defense Laws
- PA Marijuana Possession Defense
- PA Burglary Defense Lawyer
- PA Robbery Defense Lawyer
- PA Terroristic Threats Defense Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Retail Theft Lawyer
- PA Bail Reduction Lawyer
- Probation and Parole Violation Defense
- PA Protection from Abuse (PFA) Defense Lawyer
- PA Juvenile Defense Lawyer
- Underage Drinking Defense
- PA Driving Under Suspension Lawyer
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D.
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Member of the Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Arbitrator in civil cases for the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas
Have the police charged you with a crime in Bucks County, Montgomery County, and the surrounding Pennsylvania Counties? Acting quickly to protect your rights and build the strongest possible legal defense against the charges is critical. Phone lines are open 24 hours at (215) 752-5282. Contact me for a free consultation or fill out the confidential contact form for an immediate response.