Lower Moreland Township, PA. DUI, Drug, Assault Criminal Defense Attorney – Keith McAndrews Legal
Lower Moreland Township is a township in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 12,982 at the 2010 census. The Bryn Athyn-Lower Moreland Bridge and Fetter’s Mill are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Farmers laden with goods trudged their way, in horse and buggy, up an already established Route 232, Huntingdon Pike, stopping perhaps at the Lady Washington Inn for a short retinue from the midday heat. Although it was only one Township in those days, Lower Moreland was already separating itself as a residential haven and center for early Pennsylvania industrialism, such as the wheelworks and blacksmiths that dotted the corridor of Route 232.
Robbery Criminal Charges in Pennsylvania
In PA a charge with robbery is a serious criminal charge, it is one of the most serious criminal charges an individual can face. Robbery can be a 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree felony. If you are charged with committing a robbery in Lower Moreland Township, PA contact the legal team at Keith McAndrews Legal. It is important to have a lawyer with experience in robbery charges.
Robbery, under 18 Pa. C.S.A. § 3701 is defined in part as:
- A person is guilty of robbery if, in the course of committing a theft, he or she:
- Inflicts serious bodily injury upon another; or
- Threatens another with or intentionally puts him in fear of immediate serious bodily injury; or
- Commits or threatens to immediately commit any felony of the 1st or 2nd degree; or
- Inflicts bodily injury upon another or threatens another with or intentionally puts him or her in fear of immediate bodily injury; or
- Physically takes or removes property from the person or another by force however slight; or
- Takes or removes the money of a financial institution without the permission of the financial institution by making a demand of an employee of the financial institution orally or in writing with the intent to deprive the financial institution thereof