Cheltenham Township, PA. DUI, Drug, Assault Criminal Defense Attorney – Keith McAndrews Legal
Cheltenham Township is overruled as a home rule township located in Montgomery County. Cheltenham is the densest populated township in all of Montgomery County. It was originally part of the Philadelphia County but it became part of Montgomery once the creation of Montgomery County. Cheltenham was established with the purpose of being a prominent community in the area of Philadelphia. Like most other communities that are named after towns and cities in England, so is Cheltenham Township. Cheltenham is one of the six municipalities that borders Philadelphia and only a 5 mile drive away from center city.
Experienced Lawyers in Pennsylvania
Not every legal matter requires the use of an attorney, however more complicated matters require experienced legal representation. Benefits of having an experienced and trustworthy lawyer are:
- The law is complicated.
- Lawyers know how to challenge evidence.
- Not having a lawyer may cost you more money.
- You’re not sure how to plead.
- Attorneys understand how to properly file court documents.
- A good lawyer can strike up a good settlement offer or plea bargain, if necessary.
- Free initial consultation.
- The other party has legal representation.
If you need a lawyer, contact the experienced lawyers at Keith McAndrews Legal in Cheltenham Township, PA.